Liposomal Immuno-C Plus
$44.95As low as each
Liposomal Immuno-C Plus
$44.95As low as $33.71 each
Liposomal Immuno-C Plus is a pleasant-tasting, convenient, and reliable source of nutrients that help support normal immune function.* As its name suggests, Liposomal Immuno-C Plus has been formulated for superior delivery using liposomal technology. Liposomal delivery allows for easily absorbed and tolerated nutrients to maintain their effectiveness. In addition to over 1000% of your daily vitamin C and 625% of your daily vitamin D, each serving provides magnesium, zinc, potent herbal extracts, and citrus bioflavonoids. Take it by the teaspoon or mixed into smoothies as part of your health routine.
About this Product:
- LIPOSOMAL DELIVERY OF VITAMIN C FOR SKIN PROTECTION, CELLULAR HEALTH, AND IMMUNE FUNCTION*: A single serving of Liposomal Immuno-C Plus is loaded with over 1000% of your daily vitamin C, an essential nutrient for the production of collagen, the body’s primary connective tissue. Acting as an antioxidant, vitamin C helps protect your cells from normal, day-to-day damage, promoting brighter, healthier skin.* Ensuring adequate vitamin C levels is important for normal immune function. While high-dose vitamin C can cause an upset stomach for some people, the contained liposomal delivery helps protect the intestinal tract from irritation.
- SUPPORT YOUR NATURAL IMMUNE FUNCTION BY SUPPORTING VITAMIN D INTAKE*: We use vitamin D3, or cholecalciferol, as this is the most bioavailable form. While your skin will produce vitamin D through direct exposure to sunlight, it may not be enough to meet your needs. In fact, at least 50% of the global population is thought to have insufficient levels of vitamin D, an important nutrient for a healthy immune system. Each serving of Liposomal Immuno-C Plus provides 625% of your daily needs.
- MAGNESIUM AND ZINC FOR THE FUNCTION OF IMMUNE CELLS: Liposomal Immuno-C Plus contains magnesium and zinc, which are known to support a healthy immune response.* Without enough of these two minerals, your normal immune response may otherwise be impaired.
- ULTRA-C BLEND OF HERBAL EXTRACTS AND CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS FOR FURTHER IMMUNE SUPPORT: This delightful blend of powerful plant compounds is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. They work together to support a normal inflammatory and immune response.* Hesperidin is found in citrus fruits, like oranges and lemons, and partners with vitamin C to maintain cellular health. Quercetin is a plant pigment found in red wine and berries, known for its antioxidant power. Extracts of rosehip, astragalus root, and codonopsis root have been long used in traditional medicine for supporting overall health and vitality.
- PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE FOR STRONG AND HEALTHY CELLS: A phospholipid attached to a choline molecule, phosphatidylcholine may help support normal brain function. It’s also gentle on the intestinal lining.
- REFRESHING AND GENTLE LEMON FLAVOR: Unlike the chalky, in-your-face orange flavors of many vitamin C supplements on the market, Liposomal Immuno-C Plus offers a subtle and pleasant lemon flavor that allows you to use the product at any time of day. Take it by the teaspoon or mix it into you favorite smoothie.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Bottle:|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|Total Carbohydrates:||5 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, ascorbic acid)||1,000 mg||1,111|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||125 mcg||625|
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)||20 mg||5|
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)||15 mg||136|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||118 mg||5|
|Ultra-C (acerola berry extract, quercetin dihydrate, rose hips extract, astragalus root extract, codonopsis root extract, hesperidin complex (citrus bioflavonoids))||400||**|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO sunflower oil extract) -glycerin complex||1,200 mg||**|
|** Percent Daily Value (%DV) based upon 2,000 calorie diet|
|** %DV (daily values) not established|
|Other Ingredients: Purified water, natural flavors (plant derived--no msg or synthetic sweeteners), tapioca starch, potassium sorbate, hyaluronic acid|
|Suggested Use: 8 ml daily (about 1.6 teaspoons) or as directed by your physician. May mix in smoothie or small amount of juice if desired.|
|Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening and use within 45 days.|
|Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement, especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.|
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|