Makana Hyaluronic Acid(HA) Serum
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY MAKANA®️ HA….
$29.95As low as each
Makana Hyaluronic Acid(HA) Serum
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY MAKANA®️ HA….
$29.95As low as $22.46 each
Give your skin the gift of a youthful, hydrated, glowing complexion with Makana’s Hyaluronic acid (HA) serum! Strengthen your skin’s cellular matrix and smooth out fine lines with only the best plant-derived Hyaluronic acid. Reverse the effects of aging from decreased natural HA, and maximize the benefits of your skincare regimen. Suitable for all skincare types.
About this Product:
- Naturally derived High Molecular Weight Botanical HA: In an industry first our plant-based Hyaluronic acid is obtained from the Cassia Angustifolia Seed, and cruelty free. Cassia Angustifolia extract is rich in galactomannans and contains a high content of polysaccharides, which naturally mimic HA and delivers 24 hours of long-lasting moisture to your skin.1
- Purely Plant-based botanicals, 72% Organic:When you use MAKANA HA, you can rest assured that you are using a natural, chemical-free skincare solution inspired by the highest quality, organic and natural ingredients and the best next generation plant-based science. Our organically sourced Aloe Vera and jojoba oil work to mimic skins natural sebum.
- Restore skin’s moisture barrier, a potent Anti-Ager: Our HA serum is a powerful humectant that works to increase skin’s ability to retain moisture and becomes a scaffold for the skin.2 This can improve skin’s cellular matrix, improving absorption ands effectiveness of skincare ingredients. High molecular weight HA is a strong antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals and preventing aging.2
- Non-chemical, 100% plant-based preservatives: Instead of relying on harmful chemical preservatives, MAKANA HA uses two completely natural, nontoxic plant-based ingredients, MSM and Potassium Sorbate. These potent antimicrobials ensure product stability without compromising our plant-based formulations.
- Our Money Back Gurantee:At Makana, our customer’s experience comes first. We are proud of the exceptional quality and care we provide in our products. Makana aims to exceed your expectations and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within a year for a full refund (less shipping and handling). Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!
Apply MAKANA HA immediately after cleansing and before using toners, other actives, or moisturizing with MAKANA 4-in-1. In dry climates applying to a wet face can act as a moisture booster. Apply to face, neck, décolleté, or any other area where fine lines and wrinkles exist.
Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture from the air and holds it in the epidermis, keeping the skin plump, firm and moist. Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the body as both a lubricant in our joints and as a critical component for moisture retention in the skin. As we age our body produces less hyaluronic acid; leading many top dermatologists to recommend HA as a secret weapon to instantly reverse signs of aging. Beneficial for all skin types, HA is recommended for anyone looking to improve texture, hydration, and complexion. Makana’s HA is a gentle formula that improves sensitivity in dehydrated irritated skin by repairing skin’s moisture barrier and reducing skins susceptibility to irritation and infection.3
MAKANA HA serum is made with the purest Hyaluronic acid (HA) obtained from Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharides. Natural HA is a polysaccharide produced in the skin, eyes and connective tissues of humans and other animals. This new vegan alternative form of HA is derived from the seeds of the Senna plant, as opposed to animal based sources like rooster combs and cow eyes. Studies by BASF show that botanic cassia angustifolia obtained HA is more potent than synthetically derived HA, the industry gold standard made from bacteria.1 Our HA outperforms both natural and synthetic forms of hyaluronic acid in providing 24 hours of all day moisture and texture improvements.1 Our high molecular weight HA retains more moisture and plumps skin more effectively than alternative lower weight forms.5
Hyaluronic acid helps support structure within skin’s extracellular matrix by improving water retention allowing collagen to stretch without breaking.5 This support greatly improves both skin’s firmness and elasticity. A study conducted in 2014 showed a 55% improvement in skin elasticity after 8 weeks of HA application.6 This powerful anti-aging effect helps improve wrinkles, fine lines, and skin laxity. Makana HA serum’s is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals in the skin; protecting against UV and environmental damage.2 By using HA you improve the uptake of nutrients within your skin providing better absorption and effectiveness of skincare.
Skincare formulas that use chemical agents can deteriorate and damage the skin’s natural oil (sebum), which is the skin’s first layer of protection against the elements. Instead of relying on harmful chemical preservatives, Makana HA uses the power of nature with two natural approaches that are safe on skin. The first approach, MSM, has been used by the beauty industry for over 30 years and not only as a preservative. The potent sulphuric based mineral improves skin collagen and keratin, which can help to keep the skin smooth and youthful. The second approach is by using potassium sorbate, from mountain laurel ash. Research has shown it to have anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties in both food and cosmetic products.
Botanical power, Anti-aging science
Potent antioxidants and intense hydrators fighting for your most radiant, youthful skin
Smooth Skin and Radiant Complexion
Increase your skin’s elasticity, suppleness, and hydration with the power of hyaluronic acid.
Repair your skin’s moisture barrier and Heal irritation
Treat dull, dry, irritated skin with the gentle care of HA, Aloe Vera, and Jojoba.
We built our brand around the positive affirmations of Health, Happiness, Love and Abundance (HHLA). Makana, the Hawaiian word for gift, represents our love and respect for the powerful and natural gift of Mother Earth’s ingredients. Combining our passion for science-based skincare and an intimate love of holistic nutrition, Makana aims to support you in your journey to healthier, happier skin..
Safe, Clean, Non-irritating Ingredients Are Our Priority
Our primary goal in formulating any Makana’s product is to use as many natural and organic ingredients as possible. We strive to develop incredible products that are 100% safe and non-irritating and are free from any harmful ingredients. Your health and wellbeing are our top priorities as we strive to provide you with the most effective products.
Proudly Manufactured in the US
Our skincare products are produced in the United States with the highest quality and safety standards. We carefully adhere to all Good Manufacturing practices and use precise quality control standards in our manufacturing facility. Our commitment to working with trusted partners to source premium, ingredients represents our dedication to delivering the absolute best in skin care.
Our optimistic outlook and love for life led us to create a community devoted to empowering your healthiest self. Beauty is more than skin deep, and through our commitment to natural, mindful products, we know your inner beauty will shine. You are embarking on a journey to your healthiest you, and we are with you, The whole Makana team, HHLA!
|Ingredients : Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel),Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable) ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe),Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) ,Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) , Simondsia Chinensis Oil (Organic Jojoba) ,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium Essential Oil), Camellia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea) , Centella Asiatica Extract (OrganicGotu Kola),Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail),Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Dandelion),Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Hydoxyethyl Ethylcellulose , Carrageenan Gum , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate , Ethylhexylglycerin|